You have selected The Scholarship page. We remember you that the following information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
Download data you need
→ New! Scholarship accomodation service and degree reward 2022/2023
→ New! Step by step first years 2022/2023
→ New! international students GUIDELINES a.a. 2022-23.pdf
→ New! NUOVO ELENCO CAAF a.a. 2022/23
► You might also be interested in:
- Guide to the compilation of the application (ITA)
- Remember to apply for SPID on time!
- PhD and Postgraduate schools students Guidelines
What is the scholarship
It’s an amount of money that helps you pay the costs you face when you study at university.
It's granted by public competition to students who meet the requirements and is paid in two insallments.
It is aimed at students (or future students) of Piedmontese universities, institutions of advanced artistic, musical and choreutic education and ISIA and of high school students for linguistic mediators.
Scholarship and housing service
If you are an off-site student you can request, in addition to the scholarship, to be hosted in one of our university hall of residences.
To present the request for housing service and to have access to a bed, you must meet the same requirements as for the application for scholarship only.
For each benefit requested, we publish a special ranking list (provisional and definitive) which can be consulted on your personal page in the online help desk area.
Online publication excludes other methods of communication - individually - on the results of the procedures.
Scholarship accomodation service and degree reward notice of competition 2022/2023
The notice is structured in such a way that you are not required to read it in full.
You must necessarily read the contents of sections 1 "Recipients", 2 "General provisions" and 12 "Final provisions". Among the other sections, however, you will only have to read those that interest you based on the type of question you want to present.
Presentation of questions of benefits
Academic Year 2022/2023
- Students who don’t have an Edisu PIN, MUST access the procedure through SPID.
- Students who already have an Edisu PIN will have to get SPID in order to access their Online Services after September the 30th 2021, date in which Edisu PIN will expire as state by the law 100/2000
- International students without Edisu PIN or SPID (because they don’t have residenza in Italy) must request a Temporary Login Code that will be valid until June the 30th 2023 and they will always have to attach their ID.
Remember that you must send the application within the deadlines and in the manner indicated in the competition notice!
You might be interested in:
Participation is open to students who meet the entry requirements and:
- Merit requirements: the achievement of a certain number of credits is required to access the benefits, in the case of students who enroll in years following the first course, or during the course of the year, in the case of students who enroll in 2022/23 to a first year (freshmen);
- Economic requirements: identified on the basis of the economic and property situation of the family unit.
The online application procedure will be available in the following periods:
Bachelor’s degree, single cycle master’s degree, master’s degree:
from 21 July to 2 September 2022 at 12 (noon) if you want to apply for both scholarship and accommodation service
from 21 July to 30 September 2022 at 12 (noon) if you want to apply for scholarship only
PhD and postgraduate schools:
from 19 October to 28 November 2022 at 12 (noon)
Notice of competition
the application must be submitted from February 1 to 28, 2022 at 12 (noon)
Something still not clear?
You might be interested in:
► Helpdesk telephone service for compilation of applications
► Information and assistance contacts
Ultimo aggiornamento: 08 November 2022