You have selected The Scholarship page. We remember you that the following information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
What is the scholarship
It’s an amount of money, paid in two instalments, granted by public competition.
In order to apply you must:
- be enrolled in a University in Piemonte
- meet the economic and merit requirements specified in the Notice of Competition 2019/20.
The information available here does not replace the contents of the Notice of Competition and other regulations.
For every benefit, EDISU publishes a provisional and a definitive ranking list. You can check the result in your personal page on EDISU Online Services.
News Notice of competition 2019_2020
1. Common deadline for scholarship and accomodation service application, or for scholarship only application
There is only one deadline for scholarship and accommodation service, and for scholarship only: August 29th 2019 at 12:00 (noon) except from
- Extra-EU International students enrolled in first years with VISA for a.y. 2019/20 enrollment, who must submit the online application with Reservation, according to art. 31 par. 1;
- students enrolled to PhD and Postgraduate schools, who have to submit the online application within deadlines of art. 25 par.2
2. NEW ISEE legislation
In order to apply successfully, only ISEE Universitario certificate with DSU signed between January 16th 2019 and August 29th 2019 are valid (annual household incomes earned during 2017 and assets possessed on December 31st 2018).
We recommend to subscribe the DSU before Augst 29th 2019 (application deadline).
3. INTEGRATIVE GRANT FOR INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY
The Notice of competition of Integrative grant for international mobility 2020 can be found in Edisu Notice of competition 2019/20.
4. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR STUDENS RESIDING IN EU COUNTRIES/EU CITIZENS
Summary of exemptions from apostille and/or translation into italian language of documents
EU citizen students/students residing in EU countries
European Union countries signed the Hague Conference, therefore it is possible to use the Apostille stamp for the legalisation of consular documents.
Below you can find the list of possible exemption from the obligation to use the apostille stamp or to translate the documents into Italian language
UE International students must mandatorily submit the online application attaching translated and legalized documents according to the current legislation about (art. 30 par. 7):
- the student’s family composition,
- the annual household incomes earned during 2017,
- the bank accounts/deposit possessed by each member included in the family unit on December 31st 2018 and the assets possessed by all the family members on December 31st 2018.
Notice of competition
Step by step 2019/20 – First Years
Ultimo aggiornamento: 18 September 2019