Welcome to the page Study rooms.
Select <In this section> to access the content that interests you in this section.
Locations and opening hours
Go to Find the location you are looking for page and search for the study room you are interested in.
In addition to our halls, you have access to study spaces either under agreement or included in the Campus Diffuso Universitario project. Find out which ones by accessing the page Find the location you are looking for.
Access and reservation
Who can access
Access to study halls is reserved to students regolarly enrolled by a Piedmont University, that show and deposit at entrance their own Smart Card.
For more details see the Rules of the service
Study rooms and canteens: New access rules
On the basis of the guidelines approved by the Co.Re.Co. on 02/05/2022, for access to Study rooms:
- a green pass is no longer required
- capacities may be restored to 100%;
- in the Study Rooms, a mask (surgical or FFP2) must still be worn.
Reservations are required for the Ormea, Verdi 26 and Michelangelo Buonarotti study rooms.
WI - FI Internet
In all the study rooms you can also surf the Internet with no limits for free without limits thanks through WI - FI.
How to log in
You can proceed in one of these ways:
- use the credentials provided by your university (generally in the user field you must enter the university's email address: the password is the same as the mailbox)
- with EDISU account (put in a request to EDISU office to receive a password; username: firstname.lastname@example.org).
See the information on accessing and using the internet.
See the information on the individual study rooms and discover the other services available.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 10 October 2022