Locations and opening hours
The study halls are located in Turin, Alessandria and Novara. Each location has different opening days and hours.
Study halls open
Other facilities in agreement
Centro Congressi Environment Park study Hall
Archimede Civic Multimedia Library study hall Settimo Torinese
Coronavirus COVID 19
During periods when Piedmont is in a red zone, access to study halls (hall schedules here) is reserved only for students staying in university residences, while in the case of an "orange" or "yellow" zone, study halls are open to all university students. Check out the government's FAQ on current measures.
Reservations are required in most venues to avoid crowds. To book, proceed as follows:
- send an email to the email address of the study room where you intend to attend (you will find the information on the page of the specific study hall);
- always remember to indicate your full name, date and time for which you wish to book;
- in the subject line of the email indicate the date and time you wish to book;
- you can book no later than the following week;
- the reservation does not entitle you to keep the place you booked beyond a thirty-minute delay.
Study halls are quiet places for studying between two classes or for exams. Study halls also offer copy and print services and and beverage dispencers.
WI - FI Internet
In all the study rooms you can also surf the Internet with no limits for free without limits thanks through WI - FI.
How to log in
You can proceed in one of these ways:
- use the credentials provided by your university (generally in the user field you must enter the university's email address: the password is the same as the mailbox)
- with EDISU account (put in a request to EDISU office to receive a password; username: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Access to study halls is reserved to students regolarly enrolled by a Piedmont University, that show and deposit at entrance their own transcript or Athena Card.
To learn more click here.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 12 July 2021