About Fondo rotativo
Fondo rotativo is an economic support to cover the payment of the security deposit required at time of stipulating a contract as an advance payment of the scholarship amount a.y. 2022/2023, reserved for off-campus students applying for scholarships and housing service enrolled in a first year or a successive year who result eligible in the accommodation definitive classification list of 21/09/2022 and not assigned as a result of expression of interest (article 33 paragraph 3 Notice of Competition 2022/2023).
The grant is reserved for university students that at the time of the application:
- resulting eligible in the accommodation definitive classification list of 21/09/2022 a.y. 2022/2023 and have declared their interest to have an accommodation in a Edisu Residences as provided for in article 33 paragraph 3 Notice of Competition 2022/2023;
- resulting, on the date of payment of the contribution, enrolled at a Piedmontese University;
- submit a copy of a contract of a house rental regularly registered at the “Agenzia delle Entrate”. The length of the contract must cover at least 10 months of the academic year 2022/2023 (the academic year lasts from 1 September 2022 to 30 September 2023 by convention, without prejudice to the provisions of Article 8 paragraph 2 Notice of Competition 2022/2023) in the name of the student or a first-degree relative, in which is indicated the use by the student (the name of the student must be shown on the contract), located in the same municipality of the attended course, or in neighboring (bordering) municipalities.
How to apply and deadlines
The application must be submitted and transmit exclusively online by accessing to personal page on www.edisu.piemonte.it ( “EDISU Online Services –” log into “Borse di studio, Posto letto, Ristorazione, Rimborsi e Contributi”) using SPID for students already in possession of Edisu PIN code or TEMPORARY ACCES CODE a.y. 2022/2023 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (Article 7 Notice of Competition 2022/2023) To online application must be attached documentation indicated in art. 4 of the Notice Fondo Rotativo 2022/2023.
|From 30 September 2022 to 7 October 2022 h.12:00 A.M.||14 October 2022||From 21 October 2022|
|From 31 March 2023 to 07 April 2023 h.12:00 A.M||14 April 2023||From 21April 2023|
Students must meet the following requirements:
- enrollment in Bachelor degree, master degree or single cycle master’s degree in a Piedmontese University;
- submission of the copy of the rental contract attached to the online application form (in pdf
format) which shows the security deposit expenses (excluding charges/ancillary expenses).
and the regular registration to Revenue Agency (Agenzia delle Entrate)
For the application of the grant will not be considered valid the only rental contract registration sheet issued by “Agenzia delle Entrate” but it will be necessary to attach the entire rental contract.
The contract must:
- the length of the contract must cover at least 10 months of the academic year 2022/2023 (5 months if student applies for a further semester). The academic year lasts from 31 September - 30 September 2023 by convention, without prejudice to the provisions of Article 8 paragraph 2 Notice of Competition 2022/2023
- be related to an accommodation located in the same municipality of the attended course, or in neighboring (bordering) municipalities
- be registered:
- to the student;
- a first-degree relative, in which is indicated the use by the student (the name of the student must be shown on the contract);
- deed of contract takeover in a contract registered to other people, signed by the parties and registered;
- to another student; in this case the name of the applicant student must appear in the contract as a person entitled to occupy the home and to pay the part of the rent.
The grant cannot be granted to students who have financial pending with EDISU Piemonte.
Fondo Rotativo Amount
The amount will be allocated up to the limit of the available resources.
The amount paid is equal to the two months required by the tenant as a security deposit excluding plus costs and ancillary charges, that will be fully recognized or in part according to the number of holders, however within the maximum limit set for each contract and cannot exceed € 800,00.
This amount is intended as an advance on the scholarship amount for a.y. 2022/2023, if student is winner in final ranking lists on December 15, 2022 will be deducted:
- 50% of the first instalment of scholarship paid a.y. 2022/2023;
- 50% of the second instalment and/or prepayment of scholarship paid a.y. 2022/2023
- In full on the second installment if the first installment has already been paid
For all students for whom the refund cannot be ordered with the deduction on scholarship installments (excluded or eligible for exhaustion of the available resources in the definitive ranking lists on December 15, 2022) the amount received will be revoked.
METHOD OF ASSIGNMENT, RESULTS AND PAYMENTS
Students can have the revocation of Fondo Rotativo 2022/2023 and must return the amount received in the times and methods provided for in the revocation deed, in the following cases:
- students for whom the refund cannot be ordered with the deduction on scholarship installments a.y. 2022/2023 (excluded or eligible for exhaustion of the available resources in the definitive ranking lists on December 15, 2022);
- students who lose benefits for subsequent revocation or economic assessment;
- students will be assign accomodation in scrolling ranking list in a EDISU Residence;
- first year students who maintain only the right to the first installment of scholarship ((article 12
paragraph 4 Notice of Competition 2022/2023), that will have to repay the amount equal to 50% of
the grant paid;
- students, who as a result of checks, will lose eligibility to scholarship.
Students with revocation who will not return the amount of Fondo Rotativo in the terms provided in revocation deed, will be notified to University that will block their university career as provided by article 39 paragraph 4 Notice of Competition a.y. 2022/2023.
In all cases of non-fulfillment in the repayment of debts, any other benefits assigned will be suspended until the debt position is regularized.
In any case EDISU will pursue all legal avenues for credit recovery.
Students can request information and/ or clarification using Ticketing service, selecting the topic “FONDO ROTATIVO”.
Remember that the following information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 02 September 2022