How to apply and deadlines
The application must be submitted exclusively on line, by accessing the personal page of Sportello on line in the appropriate procedure available in the period indicated at the following deadlines.
- From 27/09/2019 until 11/10/2019 h 12.00 (noon) (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
> Ranking: 18 October 2019
> Payment: from 24 October 2019
- From 03/02/2020 until 07/02/2020 h 12.00 (noon)
> Ranking: 14 February 2020
> Payment: from 20 February 2020
- From 06/04/2020 until 10/04/2020 h 12.00 (noon)
> Ranking: 17 April 2020
> Payment: 23 April 2020
About Fondo rotativo
Fondo rotativo is an economic support to cover the payment of the security deposit required at the time of stipulating a lease as an advance payment of the scholarship amount a.a. 2019/2020.
Students must meet the following requirements to fill the form:
1. enrollment in a degree program, master's degree at a university or a single cycle of Piedmont;
2. a copy of a contract of a house rental regularly registered at the "Agenzia delle Entrate" and the registration number. The length of the contract must cover at least 10 months of the Academic Year 2019/2020, must be in the name of the student or in the name of a first-degree relative (in this case must be specified that is used by the student), and the domicile must be located in the same municipality of the attended course, or in neighbouring municipalities (art. 2 Bando Fondo Rotativo a.a. 2019/2020).
Fondo rotativo cannot be paid to students who have financial pending with EDISU Piemonte.
Students can request information or clarifications by writing exclusively to the following address: email@example.com
The contribution is reserved to:
- Non-resident students who requested scholarship and accomodation service
- Students enrolled in a first year or in a successive years
- Students suitable in accomodation service’s definitive ranking list of 20th September 2019
- Students who are not assignees following a declaration of interest (Article 33 paragraph 2 Bando Fondo Rotativo a.a. 2019/2020).
- enrollment in a degree program, master's degree at a university or a single cycle of Piedmont;
- a copy of a contract of a house rental regularly registered at the "Agenzia delle Entrate" and the registration number. The length of the contract must cover at least 10 months of the Academic Year 2019/20, must be in the name of the student or in the name of a first-degree relative (in this case must be specified that is used by the student), and the domicile must be located in the same municipality of the attended course, or in neighbouring municipalities (art. 2 Bando Fondo Rotativo a.a. 2019/2020).
The maximum amount available is € 200,000.00 and will be paid until funds are exhausted.
The amount paid is equal to the two monthly payments requested by the tenant as a security deposit which will be recognized in full or in part of the holders and, in any case within the maximum limit provided for each contract, and cannot exceed € 800.00.
This amount is an advance payment of the scholarship a.a. 2019/2020 if student is winner in definitive rankings of 10 December 2019 and 50% is deducted from the amount of the first scholarship installment and the remaining 50% on the amount of the second installment and / or advance of the scholarship paid.
The amount received will be revoked for all students who are unable to arrange restitution of student scholarships (excluding and / or non-scholarship recipients in the definitive rankings of 10/12/2019).
Applications submitted in different ways from those described will not be accepted.
Applications will be submitted to the verification of the truthfulness of the declaration and, where different, reported to the competent Authority.
Assignement method, rankings and payments
The amount will be assigned on the basis of “Graduatorie uniche di scorrimento” published after the results of the declaration of interest as fixed in art. 33 paragraph 2 of the Notice of Competition a.a. 2019/2020.
Only complete applications, with documentation required in accordance with art.4 of Bando Fondo Rotativo a.a.2019/2020, completed and transmitted in accordance with art.5, will be considered valid.
Applicants must verify the result of their application by consulting the rankings published on their personal page of Sportello on line on dates indicated above.
Amounts will be paid on the dates indicated, except in cases of force majeure.
Revocation of the benefits
Students can incurre in exclusion or revocation of this benefit in the following cases:
- students who are not able to dispose of the restitution by means of deductions on the scholarship installments (excluded and / or eligible non-awarded scholarships 2019/2020 in the final rankings of 10/12/2019);
- students who decline from benefits for subsequent revocation or economic assessment;
- students who, after the scrolling procedures, are hosted in EDISU Residence;
- first-year students who retain only the right to the first installment according as provided in art.12 paragraph 4 of Notice of competition a.a. 2019/2020 and that will have to repay the amount equal to 50% of the contribution;
- students who will lose their eligibility for scholarships as a result of controls.
Students with revoke who will not return the amount of Fondo Rotativo in the terms provided in revocation act will be notified to University that will block their university career as provided by art. 45 paragraph 3 of the Notice of Competition a.a.2019/2010
In all cases of non-fulfillment in the repayment of debts, any other benefits assigned will be suspended until the debt position is regularized.
In any case EDISU will pursue all legal avenues for credit recovery.
The students can request more information and clarifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disabled from 23 December 2019 to 6 January 2020
Remember that the following information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 15 January 2020