About Fondo rotativo
Fondo rotativo is an economic support to cover the payment of the security deposit required at the time of stipulating a lease as an advance payment of the scholarship amount a.a. 2019/2020.
Fondo rotativo is an economic support to cover the payment of the security deposit required at the time of stipulating a lease as an advance payment of the scholarship amount a.a. 2020/2021, reserved for off-site students applying for scholarships and housing service enrolled in a first year or a successive year who result eligible in the accommodation definitive classification list of 21/09/2020 and not assigned as a result of expression of interest (art. 33 par. 2 Notice of Competition 2020/2021).
You might also be interested in: New updated version Notice of competition 2020/2021
The grant is reserved for university students that at the time of the application:
- resulting eligible in the accommodation definitive classification list of 21/09/2020 a.y. 2020/2021 and have declared their interest to have an accommodation in a Edisu Residences as provided for in art. 33 par. 2 Notice of Competition 2020/2021;
- resulting, on the date of payment of the contribution, enrolled at a Piedmontese University;
- submit a copy of a contract of a house rental regularly registered at the “Agenzia delle Entrate”.
The length of the contract must cover at least 10 months of the academic year 2020/2021 (the academic year lasts from 1 October 2020 to 30 September 2021 by convention, without prejudice to the provisions of art. 8 par. 2 Notice of Competition 2020/2021) in the name of the student or a first-degree relative, in which is indicated the use by the student (the name of the student must be shown on the contract), located in the same municipality of the attended course, or in neighboring (bordering) municipalities.
How to apply and deadlines
The application must be submitted and transmit exclusively online, by accessing on this site to personal page of Sportello on line, attaching what is indicated in art. 4 of the Notice Fondo Rotativo 2020/2021.
- From 02/10/2020 until 09/10/2020 h 12.00 (noon)
> Ranking: 19 October 2020
> Payment: from 23 October 2020
- From 06/04/2021 until 12/04/2021 h 12.00 (noon)
> Ranking: 19 April 2021
> Payment: 23 April 2021
Students must meet the following requirements:
- enrollment in Bachelor degree, master degree or single cycle master’s degree in a Piedmontese University;
- submission of the copy of the rental contract attached to the online application form (in pdf format)
For the application of the grant will not be considered valid the only rental contract registration sheet issued by “Agenzia delle Entrate” but it will be necessary to attach the entire rental contract.
The contract must:
- the length of the contract must cover at least 10 months of the academic year 2020/2021 (6 months if the student applies for a further semester). The academic year lasts from 1 October 2020 to 30 September 2021 by convention, without prejudice to the provisions of art. 8 par. 2 Notice of Competition 2020/2021
- be related to an accommodation located in the same municipality of the attended course, or in neighboring (bordering) municipalities
- be registered:
- to the student;
- a first-degree relative, in which is indicated the use by the student (the name of the student must be shown on the contract);
- deed of contract takeover in a contract registered to other people, signed by the parties and registered;
- to another student; in this case the name of the applicant student must appear in the contract as a person entitled to occupy the home and to pay the part of the rent.
The grant cannot be granted to students who have financial pending with EDISU Piemonte.
The amount will be allocated up to the limit of the available resources.
The amount paid is equal to the two months required by the tenant as a security deposit excluding plus costs and ancillary charges, that will be fully recognized or in part according to the number of holders, however within the maximum limit set for each contract and cannot exceed € 800,00.
This amount is intended as an advance on the scholarship amount for a.y. 2020/2021, if the student is the winner in the final ranking lists on December 15, 2020 will be deducted:
- 50% of the first instalment of scholarship paid a.y. 2020/2021;
- 50% of the second instalment and/or prepayment of scholarship paid a.y. 2020/2021
For all students for whom the refund cannot be ordered with the deduction on scholarship installments (excluded or eligible for exhaustion of the available resources in the definitive ranking lists on December 15, 2020) the amount received will be revoked.
Assignement method, rankings and payments
Support for the payment of the security deposit will be allocated on the basis of “Scrolling ranking list” published after the outcome of Expression of interest (art. 33 par. 2 Notice of Competition 2020/2021).
Only applications complete with the documentation required in art. 4 and transmit in accordance with art. 5 (Notice Fondo Rotativo), will be considered valid.
Students can known their result checking the classification list on their personal page of EDISU Online Services in the dates indicated in article 5, Notice Fondo Rotativo.
Revocation of the benefits
Students can have the revocation of the Fondo Rotativo and must return the amount received in the times and methods provided for in the revocation deed, in the following cases:
- students for whom the refund cannot be ordered with the deduction on scholarship installments (excluded or eligible for exhaustion of the available resources in the definitive ranking lists on December 15, 2020);
- students who lose benefits for subsequent revocation or economic assessment;
- students will be assign accomodation in scrolling ranking list in a EDISU Residence;
- first year students who maintain only the right to the first installment of scholarship (art. 12 par. 4 Notice of Competition 2020/2021), that will have to repay the amount equal to 50% of the grant paid;
- students, who as a result of checks, will lose eligibility to scholarship.
Students with revocation who will not return the amount of Fondo Rotativo in the terms provided in revocation deed, will be notified to University that will block their university career as provided by art. 39 par. 3 Notice of Competition a.y. 2020/2021
In all cases of non-fulfillment in the repayment of debts, any other benefits assigned will be suspended until the debt position is regularized.
In any case EDISU will pursue all legal avenues for credit recovery.
Students can request information and/ or clarification as of September 7, 2020 using only the Ticketing service, by accessing from the section “Information and assistance” selecting the topic “FONDO ROTATIVO”.
Remember that the following information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 28 August 2020