You have selected The degree award page. We remember you that the following information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
Scholarship, accomodation and service degree reward 2021/2022
Consult the Notice of competition and all the info at page Scholarship.
What is meant by the dregree award
The Degree Award 2020/21 is a grant provided by EDISU for students who were “winner” of EDISU Scholarship in a. y. 2020/21 and graduate within 31 July 2021 (or scheduled in July but moved in September or October following further provisions for emergency covid-19).
Who can apply
The degree award is a grant given to who:
- won EDISU scholarship in 2020/21 and
- achieve the degree within 31 July 2021, during the last regular year of enrollment (or scheduled in July but moved in September or October following further provisions for emergency covid-19).
The application must be filled out and transmitted exclusively online. The procedure is available on the personal pages of students’ EDISU Online services.
The amount of the degree award is half of the scholarship amount 2020/21. The value of the accommodation service is not considered.
The application procedure will be activated on 14 January 2022, and the deadline is on 18 February 2022 at noon.
The results are published the personal pages of students’ EDISU online services in the following dates:
- PROVISIONAL OUTCOMES: 24 March 2022 at noon
- COMPLAINTS: from 24 March to 31 March 2022 at noon
- DEFINITIVE OUTCOMES: : 29 April 2022 at noon
Students who win the degree awards will receive the payment from the end of May 2022.
Something still not clear?
You might be interested in:
Ultimo aggiornamento: 20 September 2022