You have selected The degree award page. We remember you that the following information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
The page is being updated.
What is meant by the dregree award
The Degree Award 2019/20 is a grant provided by EDISU for students who were “winner” of EDISU Scholarship in a. y. 2019/20 and graduate within 31 July 2020 (or scheduled in July but moved in September or October following further provisions for emergency covid-19).
Who can apply
The degree award is a grant given to who:
- won EDISU scholarship in 2019/20 and
- achieve the degree within 31 July 2020, during the last regular year of enrollment (or scheduled in July but moved in September or October following further provisions for emergency covid-19).
The application must be filled out and transmitted exclusively online. The procedure is available on the personal pages of students’ EDISU Online services.
The amount of the degree award is half of the scholarship amount 2019/20. The value of the accommodation service is not considered.
The application procedure will be activated on 15 January 2021, and the deadline is on 18 February 2021 at noon.
The results are published the personal pages of students’ EDISU online services in the following dates:
- PROVISIONAL OUTCOMES: 22 March 2021 at noon
- COMPLAINTS: from 22 March to 29 March 2021 at noon
- DEFINITIVE OUTCOMES: 14 May 2021 at noon
Students who win the degree awards will receive the payment from the end of May 2021.
Notice of competition scholarship accomodation service degree award 2020_2021
ExtraUE_UE guide scholarship accomodation 2020_2021
Step by step first years 2020_2021
Step by step successive years 2020_2021
Ultimo aggiornamento: 04 August 2020