Welcome to the Food Services section.
If you browse by Smartphone select < in this section > to access the contents that interest you.
You may also be interested in: Coronavirus COVID 19 - follow updates here: suspended services, urgent measures and new initiatives
Target of service
Food Services are targeted to all the students (Italian and international students), that are enrolled in the academic year 2020_2021 in Piedmontese universities specified in Food_regulations_2020_2021
The following categories may access to university canteens:
- students (enrolled in other Italian or foreign universities) who are based in Piedmont while travelling for study purposes or participating in international exchange programmes or participating in Agon Project;
- students enrolled in IED, IAAD, IUSTO
- lecturers, university staff and foreign language lectures including those working in other Italian or foreign universities;
- scholarship students from private research istitutions, foundations and similar organisations, as well as participants in conferences, seminars and study programmes;
- any other customer regularly authorized by Edisu
How is it organised?
The service is offered in canteens and, for those students attending courses where there are no canteens, in alternative services at affiliate shops.
If you prefer to eat gluten-free, in ours canteens you can!
There are 5 reduced price brackets and 1 full price bracket - Food_regulations_2020_21
To know more details go to the page Formulas and meal rates.
We remind you that the information on this page does not in any way replace the contents of the notices of competition, regulations and other official documents that regulate our services.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 13 January 2021