Welcome and welcome to the Food section.
If you are browsing from Smartphone select + In this section to read the information.
Target of service
Food Services are targeted to all the students (Italian and international students), that are enrolled in the academic year 2021_2022 in Piedmontese universities specified in Food_regulations_2021_2022
The following categories may access to university canteens:
- students (enrolled in other Italian or foreign universities) who are based in Piedmont while travelling for study purposes or participating in international exchange programmes or participating in Agon Project;
- students enrolled in IED, IAAD, IUSTO
- lecturers, university staff and foreign language lectures including those working in other Italian or foreign universities;
- scholarship students from private research istitutions, foundations and similar organisations, as well as participants in conferences, seminars and study programmes;
- any other customer regularly authorized by Edisu
Canteens and alternatice services
The service is offered in canteens and, for those students attending courses where there are no canteens, in alternative services at affiliate shops.
There are 5 reduced price brackets and 1 full price bracket - Food_regulations_2021_22
To know more details go to the page Formulas and meal rates.
Download data needed
Download data needed to inquire and take advantage of the food service.
We remind you that the information on this page does not in any way replace the contents of the notices of competition, regulations and other official documents that regulate our services.
Something isn't clear?
Go to Ticketing.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 24 July 2023