From 31 March 2015 all public administrations are obliged to issue , transmit , manage and store invoices in electronic format , according to current legislation.
The electronic invoice is a digital document whose authenticity and integrity are guaranteed :
- by the presence of the electronic signature of the issuer of the invoice;
- from invoice transmission to a specific Interchange System (DSS ).
To Interchange System means the platform :
- It transmits the electronic invoice from the supplier to the Public Administration;
- forward the notifications concerning activities of the Public Administration and the supplier;
- allows the Ministry of Economy and Finance ( MEF ) Monitoring of Public Finance.
EDISU Piedmont has prepared the following unique code to which electronic invoices for each existing contract, connected to related credit certification platform :
FINANCE AND CONTROL IPA code: S3C0T3
EDISU Piedmont is also not subject to split payment.
Codice identificativo unico fatturazione elettronica
Ultimo aggiornamento: 23 January 2019