Green Pass, gym access and service modalities
Emergency by covid 19
From 6 September reopening:
- CAPPEL VERDE: maximum 2 people per time slot
- OLIMPIA: maximum 4 people per time slot
- GYMNASTIC ROOM PAOLI: maximum 1 person per time slot
To learn about other gyms (not currently open to the public) go to the Find the location you are looking for page.
For your safety and the safety of others, we ask that you observe the following rules of conduct:
- the entrance is possible only and exclusively if you are in possession of the Green Pass and by reservation, to be made at the reception by Saturday at 12 noon of the previous week
- the time of use: maximum 1 hour per day for each user for a total of 3 hours per week
- do not access the locker rooms and bathrooms as they remain closed
- access to the gym only in the presence of the instructor
- the gyms will be open only in the presence of the instructor.
Access is reserved to winner scholarship recipient students who are guests assignees of Halls of Residence with equipped gyms inside.
Is the indoor gym not available in your residence hall? Check which one is associated with your residence hall:
The EDISU gyms and sports fields card (Tessera campi sportivi e palestre EDISU) is compulsory to access EDISU gyms; it is given by the staff at the Reception beyond deliver of the following documentation:
- self-certificate of good health for non agonistic bodywork
- application form
- annual insurance fee 12,91 euro (with insurance)
- 1 passport photo
With this card you can also access the EDISU sports fields (beach volley and football). Entrance in gyms is free of charge.
Starting from Monday 14 October 2019 with the pagoPA system new types of payment will be possible.
In fact, you can make payments relating to university residences with the following reasons:
- DISCIPLINARY SANCTION charged to guests of university residences
- COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES caused during the stay in one of our housing facilities
- GYM TABS
Payment for gym membership Borsellino and Claretta
Payment of the membership fee must be made directly at the campsite in accordance with the procedures communicated by reception, which will then issue the gym card.
How can you contact us
Sports and cultural activities
Phone: + 39 011 08292504
Ultimo aggiornamento: 18 October 2021