You might be interested in:
To learn about other gyms (not currently open to the public) go to the Find the location you are looking for page.
For your safety and the safety of others, we ask that you observe the following rules of conduct:
- the entrance is possible only by reservation, to be made at the reception.
- access to the gym only in the presence of the instructor
- change your shoes
- show the gym card to the sport instructor
- respect the rules in the gym
Access is reserved to winner scholarship recipient students who are guests assignees of Halls of Residence with equipped gyms inside.
Is the indoor gym not available in your residence hall? Check which one is associated with your residence hall:
- Cappel Verde Gym >> guest of the Cappel Verde and San Liborio residences
- Verdi Gym: guest of the Verdi, Giulia di Barolo, Stemmi.
- Cavour Gym >> guest of the Cavour
- Olimpia Gym>> guest of the Olimpia residences, users of other residences with no gyms and, since the DEFINITIVE scholarship list is published, also to scholarship winners
- Gymnastic room Paoli >> guest of Paoli residence
The EDISU gyms and sports fields card (Tessera campi sportivi e palestre EDISU) is compulsory to access EDISU gyms; it is given by the staff at the Reception beyond deliver of the following documentation:
- 1 passport photo
- self-certificate of good health for non agonistic bodywork (Self certification form)
- application form (Application form)
- annual insurance fee 12,91 euro (payment only by PAGO PA or credit cards, NO CASH)
With this card you can also access the EDISU sports fields (beach volley and football). Entrance in gyms is free of charge.
How can you contact us
Sports and cultural activities
Phone: + 39 011 08292504
Ultimo aggiornamento: 29 March 2023