If you find yourself in this condition, we point out the documents you need to apply for EDISU Piemonte benefits:
- Valid residence permit with wording indicating international/special protection status
- Application for recognition of status with a copy of the court decree or decision
- In case of refusal of status recognition submit document of the appeal
- Renewal of expired permit and submission to EDISU Piemonte of new permit as soon as in possession
- Valid University ISEE with the student's name and free of notations of omissions and/or discrepancies.
- When completing online, your household of reference for University ISEE purposes is not your household of origin but the household with which you are currently residing
- You must indicate that your household resides in Italy
- The household for ISEE Universitario purposes will consist of you and any other persons in your registry family status. Ask the Registry Office of your municipality of residence for confirmation.
- There is no need to deliver documentation to EDISU Offices: the application is completely online.
If you have any doubts, please consult the FAQ and, if you do not find what you are looking for, open a ticket .
Related links for useful information
- Piemonte immigrazione
- Piemonte immigrazione: normativa di riferimento
- Piemonte immigrazione: FAQ
- Sportello Asilo del servizio stranieri e nomadi del Comune di Torino
- Programma Extra-Titoli
- Is something unclear? Go to Ticketing Service
- Helpdesk telephone service for application completion
- Information and support contacts
- Remember to apply for SPID on time!
- Ticketing service
- Online services
- Student counters
Download the materials you need
- Scholarship accomodation service and degree reward 2022/2023
- Guide to the compilation of the application (ITA)
- Step by step first years 2022/2023
- international students GUIDELINES a.a. 2022-23.pdf
- NUOVO ELENCO CAAF a.a. 2022/23
- Guida ISEE Corrente
- Guida ISEE Parificato
- Guida ISEE Universitario
- DELEGA ISEE PARIFICATO.pdf
- underage form - modulo minorenne ENG.pdf
Ultimo aggiornamento: 07 November 2022