If you find yourself in this condition, we point out the documents you need to apply for EDISU Piemonte benefits:
- Valid residence permit with wording indicating international/special protection status
- Application for recognition of status with a copy of the court decree or decision
- In case of refusal of status recognition submit document of the appeal
- Renewal of expired permit and submission to EDISU Piemonte of new permit as soon as in possession
- Valid University ISEE with the student's name and free of notations of omissions and/or discrepancies.
When you fill out the application remember that...
- Your reference household for ISEE University purposes is not your household of origin but the household with which you are currently residing
- You must indicate that your household resides in Italy
- The household for ISEE Universitario purposes is composed of you and any other persons on your registry family status. Ask the Registry Office of your municipality of residence for confirmation.
- There is no need to deliver documentation to EDISU offices: the application is completely online.
Please note: exceptions are made for male and female students with an extension of the state of emergency with regard to citizens from Ukraine, in accordance with L. 16/2023 (Art. 30 paragraph 6 of the Announcement of Competition a.y. 2023/2024) >> Scolarship 2023/2024
Ultimo aggiornamento: 05 October 2023