Via Michelangelo Buonarroti, 17 bis - 10126 Turin
Phone: + 39 011 6531054
See on Google Maps
08.30 am to 11.00 pm (midnight during examinations sessions) every day including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 11:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 am – 10:00 pm
In evidence: Examinations sessions: new evening study room hours
Who can use it
Students properly enrolled in Piedmont Universities
Emergency from Covid 19- access regulation Michelangelo
Access is granted only after remote reservation of the seat/studio (numbered) for fractions of time not less than one hour.
You can use the online reservation system or the app to book.
A maximum number of hours per day for each student may be set according to demand, up to a minimum of four hours per day.
Access is permitted with a mask, which each student must obtain for themselves.
It is compulsory to use hand sanitising gel when entering and leaving the Study Room and whenever entering and leaving the toilets.
At the time of admission, each student must complete a self-certification in which he/she declares that his/her temperature is below 37.5 degrees and that he/she is not positive for COVID-19,
To allow for adequate ventilation of the study rooms, all windows will be opened for a period of 5 minutes every hour.
- Vending machines of snacks and beverage
- Copy machines
- Book loan
- Wi - Fi Internet Access
In the study halls you can surf the Internet without limits thanks to WI - FI technology.
The service is free.
How to log in
You can proceed in one of these ways:
- use the credentials provided by your university (generally in the user field you must enter the university's email address: the password is the same as the mailbox)
- with EDISU account (put in a request to EDISU office to receive a password; username: email@example.com).
Ultimo aggiornamento: 10 September 2021