Via Verdi, 26 - 10124 Turin
Phone: + 39 011 011 6531290
See on Google Maps
Who can use it
Students properly enrolled in Piedmont's Universities.
You might be interested
On the basis of the guidelines approved by the Co.Re.Co. on 02/05/2022, for access to Study rooms:
- a green pass is no longer required
- capacities may be restored to 100%;
- in the Study Rooms, a mask (surgical or FFP2) must still be worn.
Exam session timetable (from 9.05.2022)
Monday to Sunday (7 days a week) 8.30 a.m./2.00 a.m.
- Monday to Friday h. 8.30 a.m. / midnight
- Saturday and Sunday 8.30 am - 10 pm
You can use the online system or the app to book.
Wi-Fi Internet Access
No limits, free internet access in all EDISU Study Hall.
The service is free.
How to authenticate yourself to the Wi-Fi network
Login with university credentials:
- usually: institutional e-mail address and e-mail password
- or with EDISU account (put in a request to EDISU office to receive a password; username: email@example.com).
- Vending machines of snack and beverage
- Copy machines
- Smart card recharge ad upload Smart card
Emergency from Covid 19 - access regulation
For your own safety and that of others, we ask you to observe the following rules of conduct:
- wear the mask on your nose and mouth and sanitize your hands with specific gel at the entrance and exit;
- maintain a minimum safety distance of one meter from other people and do not move the chairs;
- fill in the self-certification stating that you are in good health and not positive to Covid;
- at the exit, inform the bar manager of the number of the table and the station occupied, which will be sanitized for a new user.
- Reservation not requested
You may also be interested: Coronavirus COVID 19 - suspended services, urgent measures and new initiatives
Ultimo aggiornamento: 09 May 2022