From tomorrow, February the 23rd 2018 at 12.00pm (noon), on your personal page of Online Services will be published the scholarship DEFINITIVE ranking lists for a.y. 2017/2018 for students who have applied for the following benefits:
- Seventh semester of bachelor’s degree and first year of master’s degree, benefits confirmation for merit, all requirements met by 31/12/2017 (graduation awarding date notified before January the 8th 2018).
- Seventh semester of bachelor’s degree and first year of master’s degree, standard application, all requirements met by 31/12/2017 (graduation awarding date notified before January the 8th 2018).
- PhD courses and Postgraduate Schools, first years and successive years.
Here is the link to your personal page of Online services: https://clio.edisu-piemonte.it/login.aspx.
Before reading the following text, please save the link in your favorite ones: in this way, from tomorrow, you can check the ranking list directly, avoiding an overload traffic on the network and navigation delay.
How to check tomorrow results
Students with an User Code or a PIN Code can check the result on their personal page of Online Services, at the frame <Scholarships, sleeping accommodation, food service and grants.>
Otherwise, the student has to go to an EDISU Student Office.
Students can result winner or excluded.
- Winner: the student meets the requirements set by the Notice of Competition. More information about the payments of the scholarship are available in the following articles of the Notice of Competition:
- Art. 22, for students who applied for the seventh semester of bachelor’s and the first year of master’s degree. These students cannot apply for an advance payment of the second installment because they already received a first installment equal to 50% of the total scholarship amount: therefore, they can receive only the full second installment.
- Art. 27, for students enrolled in a PhD course or in a postgraduate school.
- Excluded: the student does not meet the requirements set by the Notice of Competition, therefore cannot access to one of EDISU residences.
More information are available at section V and VI of the Notice of Competition.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 28 February 2018