Chiedi al Chatbot Messenger | newsletter

Family hospitality and more

Contenuti principali della pagina


The service

In our manned university residences you can host your family and friends for short periods (no more than14 days).
There is a charge for hospitality.


Who can apply for it?

  • students who have won a place to stay
  • guests in one of our long-therm paid residences. 



The host facilities are located inTurin and several cities in Piedmont, in the vicinity of the universities and have varous in-house facilities.
Accommodation is provided in single, double and triple rooms according to availability of places at the time.
Single rooms are available for disabled users.
Read more!
For further information about University Halls of Residence, consult the related page Halls of residence.


How to book your stay

Fill out the guest reservation form and send it to <Booking form guests>, and send it by e-mail to: 


You have to send the booking form guests three days before the date required for the stay.


How you can contact us

Accomodation by reservation
University guesthouse

To receive information

Ultimo aggiornamento: 24 January 2024

Evaluate the usability of our website

Help us to improve your browsing experience as much as possible.