Via Perrone 22, also accessible from the University Campus on Via Perrone (In the same premises bar and study hall)
- 8:00 am - 03:30 pm (study hall)
- 8:00 am - 8:00 pm (bar)
- 12:00 (noon) - 02:30 pm / 7:00 pm - 6:30 pm (canteen)
- 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm (Happy hour)
Dinner: take-away service upon reservation (by 10:00 am) and pick-up in the canteen by 3:00 pm.
Health emergency from Covid 19 - access regulation
For your own safety and that of others, we ask you to observe the following rules of conduct:
- access is permitted with a mask, which each student must obtain independently.
- It is compulsory to use sanitising gel to clean hands when entering and leaving the canteen, as well as every time you enter and exit the toilets.
- At the time of access, each student must fill in a self-certification in which they declare that their temperature is below 37.5 degrees and that they are not positive for COVID-19. This declaration, together with the registration of the booking, will be kept for a period of not less than 15 days.
You may be interested in: Coronavirus COVID 19 -suspended services, emergency measures, initiatives
How do I book the menu?
By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. on the day of delivery.
Remember to indicate name and surname, type of menu, preference between fruit, yogurt or pudding and choice between natural and sparkling water.
It is necessary to show one of the documents required in section Smart card with or without electronic wallet.
Smart card: the points for recharging
Service and meal formulas
Kitchen partly on the spot, partly from outside.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 06 October 2021