From today (February the 16th 2018, at noon) you can consult on <On line services> the DEFINITIVE ranking lists for accommodation service 2017/2018 for students who have applied for the following benefits:
- Seventh semester of bachelor’s degree and first year of master’s degree, benefits confirmation for merit, all requirements met by 31/12/2017 (graduation awarding date notified before January the 8th 2018).
- Seventh semester of bachelor’s degree and first year of master’s degree, standard application, all requirements met by 31/12/2017 (graduation awarding date notified before January the 8th 2018).
- PhD courses and Postgraduate Schools, first years and successive years.
The link to access the <On line services> is as follows: https://clio.edisu-piemonte.it/login.aspx.
Before you proceed, we suggest that you save it to your favorites: so you can see the ranking lists of tomorrow from <On line services> directly without going through the website.
We will prevent such an overload of traffic on the network and any slowdowns.
How to check the results
Students with an User Code or a PIN Code can check the result on their personal page of <Online Services> at the frame <Scholarships, sleeping accommodation, food service and grants>. Otherwise, the student has to go to an EDISU Student Office.
Students can result winner, eligible or excluded.
- Winner: the student meets the requirements set by the Notice of Competition and can access to one of our residences. Our Residence Office will contact these students by mail, giving further details about the accommodation, and they can make use of the accommodation from 1st March 2018 to 28th February 2019.
- Eligible: the student meets the requirements set by the Notice of Competition but cannot access to one of our residences because there is no available accommodation.
- Excluded: the student does not meet the requirements set by the Notice of Competition, therefore cannot access to one of EDISU residences.
More information are available at section V and VI of the Notice of Competition.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 21 February 2018