Some of ours Halls of Residence have well equipped gymnasiums.
How to get there
Access is reserved to winner scholarship recipient students who are guests of Halls of Residence with equipped gyms inside.
Guests of Halls of Residence without indoor gym can access to the following gyms:
- Cappel Verde (guests of San Liborio)
- Cavour (guests of Giulia di Barolo, Palazzo degli Stemmi)
- Olimpia (guests of Paoli, Saracco, Turati, Verdi and Carlo Mollino. Access is allowed also for the winners and eligible for scholarship students after the publication of the definitive scholarships)
- Verdi (guests of Palazzo degli Stemmi and Giulia di Barolo)
The EDISU gyms and sports fields card (Tessera campi sportivi e palestre EDISU) is compulsory to access EDISU gyms; it is given by the staff at the Reception beyond deliver of the following documentation:
- self-certificate of good health for non agonistic bodywork
- application form
- annual insurance fee 12,91 euro (with insurance)
- 1 passport photo
With this card you can also access the EDISU sports fields (beach volley and football). Entrance in gyms is free of charge.
News with pagoPA!
Starting from Monday 14 October 2019, with the pagoPA system, new payment types will be possible.
In fact, you can make payments for the University Halls of residences with the following reasons:
- DISCIPLINARY PENALTIES charged to the guests of the Halls of residences
- DAMAGE COMPENSATION caused during the stay in one of our housing facilities
- SUBSCRIPTION to access the gyms
How can you contact us
Sports and cultural activities
Phone: + 39 011 08292504
Ultimo aggiornamento: 24 January 2020