From 23 October 2019 starting from 12 o’clock (noon)
the PROVISIONAL ranking lists for the scholarship 2019/2020 are published for students who have requested the benefit.
From 23 October 2019 starting from 12 o’clock (noon), students with disabilities who applied for a scholarship integration can check the result in their personal page of the provisional ranking lis
How to ckeck the results
- Log into the Online Services
- in the box Scholarship, accommodation service, food service click on the link elaborated on the list
In these ranking lists students can result eligible or excluded.
- ELIGIBLE (idoneo): students who have the requirements.
They must check the data and wait for the definitive ranking lists outcome. The ranking list place may vary in the definitive ranking lists due to the submission of complaints by other students.
Within student’s personal page a scholarship “estimated amount” is specified, students can benefit from that amount only if they are “winner” in the definitive ranking lists.
in any case, it is not possible to predict if a student can be winner or not in the definitive ranking list.
- EXCLUDED (escluso): students who do not meet the requirements, who made mistakes while filling out the online application or who must submit further economic documents.
Reason for the exclusion is indicated below the outcome and if the student believes that he/she has the requirements it is mandatory to submit a complaint.
Disabled students who applied for a Scholarship integration can find two results in their personal page of EDISU Online services:
- one about the scholarship application
- the other one about the integration, for both of them they can result whether “eligible” or “excluded”.
If they are excluded, they can submit a complaint within the deadline.
Both eligible and excluded students can submit a complaint.
Students who are excluded must consider each reason for the exclusion.
Complaints must be submitted especially in these cases:
- a material error occurred (excepted for situations stated by art. 3 of the notice of competition)
- reason for the exclusion with the lettering “adjustable by complaint” (“sanabile su reclamo”)
- reason for the exclusion: “not enrolled on declared degree course in Piemonte” (adjustable by enrolling in university within 29 November 2019 and by paying tuition fees)
- lack of merit requirements following checks with universities
- failed finding of an ISEE Universitario or finding of an ISEE Universitario with omissions/dissimilarities or not valid for the applicant with a DSU signed within 29 August 2019.
- Inconsistencies of economic data (for example income’s origin, type of certificate declared in the application)
Complaints must be submitted within 11 November at 12 o’clock (noon), by filling out the online procedure.
This procedure is available by checking the result of provisional ranking list.
To attach documents (PDF format only) will be possible.
Declaration of house rental
Non - resident students who:
- applied only for scholarship
- applied for scholarships and accommodation service but:
- deleted the accommodation service request by 29 August 2019 or submitted a "waiver of accommodation service" through a complaint by 16 September 2019
- eligible in the definitive rankings of accommodation service and subsequently they have been included in the scrolling ranking list;
- winners with “Erasmus Annuale” option in the accommodation service’s definitive ranking lists;
- winners of accommodation service in the definitive ranking lists but renounced after the entrance in the accommodation
- excluded from the accommodation service’s definitive ranking list for other reasons but who have fixed or will fix the exclusion about the scholarship
from 23 October 2019 at 12.00 (noon) on 2 December 2019 are required to fill out the online procedure of DECLARATION OF HOUSE RENTAL in order to receive, in case of scholarship winning, the due amount (page 5 of our step by step guidelines).
Also Extra-EU students whose families reside abroad have to declare the rental house contract.
In absence of a declaration of house rental, students who are in the situations listed above will receive the amount provided for commuter students (page 4 of our step by step guidelines).
More information is available at pg. 34 - 35 of of our step by step guidelines.
Definitive ranking lists
The definitive ranking list for the scholarship a.y. 2019/2020 will be published on 10 December starting from 12 o’clock (noon).
Ultimo aggiornamento: 07 November 2019