The list of CAAF offices agreed upon by EDISU Piemonte for the a.y. 2019/2020 is available.
Who needs it
It concerns students who must request the elaboration of the ISEE Parificato certificate in a CAAF office agreed upon by EDISU Piemonte, such as:
- Students with EXTRA-EU citizenship, whose family (or part of it) resides abroad;
- Students who are EU citizens, and whose family resides abroad (not in Italy);
- Italian students, in case a member of their family unit listed in the Registry Office family composition certificate resides abroad (for instance, a sibling living abroad who is not listed in the AIRE registry).
Other students, on the contrary, can contact any CAAF office in Italy.
- You can request the ISEE Parificato certificate only in affiliated CAAF offices!
- In August some CAAF offices are closed or have reduced working hours!
- The elaboration of the ISEE certificate is not immediate!
Ultimo aggiornamento: 06 September 2019