Via Pietro Giuria, 17 - 10126 Turin (closed)
Phone: + 39 011 6531109
See on Google Maps
Coronavirus COVID 19
During periods when Piedmont is in a red zone, access to study halls (hall schedules here) is reserved only for students staying in university residences, while in the case of an "orange" or "yellow" zone, study halls are open to all university students. Check out the government's FAQ on current measures.
Read also: locations and opening hours study halls
Who can use it
Students properly enrolled in Piedmont's Universities
Emergency from Covid 19 - access regulation Via Giuria
In order to access the room safely, measures similar to those for the Amedeo and Ormea rooms have been planned.
In detail, the correct behaviour to be adopted:
- access takes place only after booking the seat/studio (numbered) remotely for fractions of time not less than an hour.
- A maximum number of hours per day for each student can be introduced according to requests, up to a minimum of four hours per day.
- Access is allowed with a mask, which each student must obtain independently;
- It is compulsory to use sanitising gel to clean hands when entering and leaving the study room, as well as every time you enter and exit the toilets;
- At the time of access, each student must fill in a self-certification in which he or she declares that the temperature is below 37.5 degrees and that he or she is not positive for COVID-19. The declaration, together with the booking registration, will be kept for a period of not less than 15 days.
Wi - Fi Internet Access
In the study halls you can surf the Internet without limits thanks to WI - FI technology.
The service is free.
How to log in
You can proceed in one of these ways:
- use the credentials provided by your university (generally in the user field you must enter the university's email address: the password is the same as the mailbox)
- with EDISU account (put in a request to EDISU office to receive a password; username: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Vending machines of snacks and beverage
Ultimo aggiornamento: 14 September 2021