Via Santa Croce, 7 - 12100 Cuneo
Phone: + 39 0171 4569
See on Google Maps
Reception opening time
- from Monday to Friday: 08.30 a.m.- 5.00 p.m.
This Hall of Residence is located in the city centre, not far from University branches and you can walk to the railway station by foot. It is part of a nineteenth century compound, built by the famous architect Pio Eula (from the city of Cuneo) and ordered by Bruno Conti di Samone.
EDISU Help Desk is inside the building.
- 3 single bedrooms
- 4 single bedrooms for disabled students
- 9 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Internet connection with Lan cable or Wi-Fi
- TV connection
- Recive-only telphone
- Internet connection
- Supply and periodic change of linen
- Photocopier and printer (for a fee)
- Laundry/ironing room (for a fee - 1,5 euros)
- Kitchen promises
- Bicycle parking
- Multi-purpose room
Ultimo aggiornamento: 03 November 2022