This is a short-stay hospitality service (for a maximum of 14 days at most), which concerns the no - guarded Halls of residence with reception desks.
The service may be required during the entire academic year and is subject to a charge.
To whom is addressed
Family members or friends of students who are winners of lodging or other guests (accomodation by reservation) who stay for long periods in one of EDISU structures.
Accommodation is arranged into single, double and triple bedrooms, according to availability. Single rooms for users with disabilities are available.
University Halls of Residence are located in Turin and in different Piedmont cities and offer different kinds of internal services.
For further information about University Halls of Residence, consult the related page Halls of residence.
You have to send the booking form guests three days before the date required for the stay.
Emergency from Covid 19 - regulations for stays
- The stays on reservation are exclusively in single room. Priority will be given to requests made for long stays.
- For guests coming from areas declared red or for which the Italian Ministry of Health provides special precautions, the guest will have to take a nose-pharyngeal swab 72 hours before entering the EDISU university residences. Without the documentation it will not be possible to enter the residence even after booking.
- Family hospitality is not foreseen and also Casa per ferie.
- All guests of the guesthouse will have to respect the guidelines and measures provided for "fuori sede" university students staying at EDISU residences and all governmental measures provided for.
- Please note that an interactive questionnaire is available at: https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/ to check the Italian regulations in force regarding travel from/to foreign countries. In view of the constantly changing situation, it is advisable to consult the web page of the Ministry of Health on anti COVID-19 and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
How you can contact us
Accomodation by reservation
To receive information
Ultimo aggiornamento: 23 November 2020