You have selected the page Smart Card. Please note that information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
Smart card with or without electronic wallet unified with the Piedmontese University system
Piedmontese Universities issue Smart cards at the time of the enrolment.
The Universities providing
The Universities providing students with smart cards at the time of the enrolment are the following ones:
- Università degli Studi di Torino,
- Politecnico di Torino,
- Università del Piemonte Orientale
- Higher Education Institutes (Accademia Albertina di Belle Arti di Torino, Accademia di Belle Arti ACME di Novara, Conservatorio di Musica G. Verdi di Torino, IUSTO Rebaudengo).
The Smart card is featured by a personal photo and a microchip.
By using your smart card you can access to university canteens (Torino, Grugliasco, Alessandria) and canteens' alternative services (Torino and Piedmont).
Every smart card has an electronic rechargeable purse to pay the meal.
By checking the receipt issued by smart card reader, you can verify the type of meal consumed (full, mini, à la carte) and the residual credit in your electronic purse.
No other method of payment is allowed (no cash, no credit card, and no debit card).
In order to avoid any damage to the microchip of the card, you should keep the Smart card carefully.
You need to recharge your smart card periodically, at any smart card recharging point.
In case you do not recharge your smart card, or in case you do not have enough credit in it, it is not possible to consume the meal.
Smart card EDISU
- EDISU can issue the Smart card only for students not receiving any Smart card from the University.
It is possible to issue a Smart card also for the students having the swipe ID card.
- EDISU Smart card has an electronic wallet and you can use it to pay the meal. It is possible to recharge the electronic wallet at any recharging point.
- EDISU Smart card card allows you to access to every university canteen as well as canteens’ alternative services in Turin and Piedmont.
Smart Card malfunctioning and loss/theft
Smart card EDISU
In case of malfunctioning, you must come to our desks to eventually issue the duplicate.
In case of loss/theft, you will have to pay 5,00 euros to issue the duplicate, therefore you must come to our Students' Office of Via Giulia di Barolo 3/bis.
Smart card unified with the Piedmontese University system
In these cases you have to relate to the Registrar’s Office of your University.
What can you do at our Students' Office
For all of the Smart cards (University Smart card and EDISU Smart card):
- to update the card
- to request for recrediting
- to request for the reimbursement at the end of your academic career
- to verify any technical problem and fix it
- to receive the credit addressed to INPS/ALFA LIGURIA students.
- to verify the credit available in your smartcard
Only for Smart card EDISU:
- in case of loss/theft you can ask for the duplicate (upon payment of 5,00 euros via postal bulletin)
- request a new card in case of damage (given for free)
- request the card if you are participating in mobility programmes (first you have to visit the mobility office of your University to gather all the information)
- to request for the card for special cases authorized by EDISU.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 22 September 2021