Has your smart card (or swipe ID Card) been substituted? Recharging errors?
It is possible to request for the recredit of the amount in the electronic wallet of the card.
How to do it?
On the following days, check your balance on the smart card at the totem in the canteen through the menu "Sums to be credited".
Be careful to always leave the smart card inserted in the totem until the end of the operations.
What to do after 7 days
If 7 days have passed the problem has not been resolved, proceed as follows:
- you just have to fill out the form Re-credit form
- sign it
- and deliver it to EDISU according to the following options:
- to deliver it personally at the university canteen
- by sending the scan of the form via email at this address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a scan of your Identity Card | Passport | Residence permit (The email address email@example.com must be used only for sending the crediting forms).
If you send the form electronically, you will receive an email informing you that your application has been received.
The conclusion of the possible re-credit procedure will be communicated to you with a new email and will be carried out within 60 days from the request.
The accreditation will be done with the methods selected in the form.
Are you at the end of your university career?
- Download and fill out the form End-of-career reimbursement form (updated form: possibility to enter foreign IBANs as well)
- sign it
- and send it to EDISU in the manner indicated in the box above (If sending electronically, write the IBAN and possible BIC again in the body of the e-mail).
Any refund procedure will be carried out within 60 days of the request.
Something still not clear?
Ultimo aggiornamento: 27 July 2023