This page is constantly updated, consult it often.
#causewecare #iorestoinresidenza #iorestoacasa
How to contact us and ask for information
Halls of residence
Coronavirus Covid 19 and return to residence
- Rientri in Italia dall'estero
- Gestione emergenza da agente biologico Coronavirus Sars. CoV-2_Linee guida residenze
- DPCM 13 October
- Emergency related provisions (27 October 2020)
- Emergency guidelines Hall of residences
- Compliance with the provisions and sanctions in case of violation: sanzioniCOVID_allegato 1 - sanzioni
During the quarantine imposed by the Covid 19 health emergency many students had to stay in residence.
The boom in Internet connections made it more difficult to ensure sufficient connection for the use of distance learning and exam preparation platforms.
With the important contribution of the Compagnia di San Paolo Foundation, new 100 Mbps connections and dedicated workstations were set up in the Cappel Verde and San Liborio residences in Turin and Villa Claretta in Grugliasco.
In addition, 10 tablets have been made available for students taking exams or discussing their thesis.
The new Joy Food app!
With the new Joy Food app you can decide in advance what to eat for lunch or dinner, order it and book your pickup time to avoid queues.
For the moment, you can still pay at the canteen cash desk with your smartcard, but soon you will be able to pay directly with the app or smartcard via pos and the meal will be delivered to your home.
Read more here.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 01 December 2020