This page is constantly updated, consult it often.
University canteens and alternative food services
From 19 June the Principe Amedeo canteen reopens
From Friday 19 June, the canteen Principe Amedeo reopens with the take away service.
In addition, payment of the meal with smart card via POS in all Residences is now available for delivery service.
New opening hours for Principe Amedeo canteen
From Thursday 25 June 2020 the opening hours of the Principe Amedeo university canteen change.
From Monday to Sunday, noon - 2.00 pm
From Monday to Saturday, 7.00 pm - 8.30 pm
From 3 June in Novara new takeaway food service
In Novara there is a new takeaway food service for students at the cafeteria inside the Maggiore hospital, in collaboration with Compass Group.
Local agreements in Novara that are functioning
- Bar Green House, Corso Trieste 44/A - 44/B
- NUOVA SANTA LUCIA, Via Magnani Ricotti 15
- the service is aimed at non- resident students
- is active at lunch and dinner
- on Saturdays, Sundays and midweek holidays
The new Joy Food app!
With the new Joy Food app you can decide in advance what to eat for lunch or dinner, order it and book your pickup time to avoid queues.
For the moment, you can still pay at the canteen cash desk with your smartcard, but soon you will be able to pay directly with the app or smartcard via pos and the meal will be delivered to your home.
Read more here.
At the moment the canteens Olimpia, Longdora Siena 104 is open and Villa Claretta in Grugliasco are opened.
The others, in Turin, Alessandria and Novara are closed.
Alternative food service is also suspended.
To eat in Olimpia
- hours: every day from 12.30 pm to 2 pm e from 7 pm to 9 pm
- also Saturday and Sunday
To eat in Villa Claretta
- hours: every day from 12.30 pm to 2 pm e from 8 pm to 9.30 pm
- also Saturday and Sunday
Suspension until new updates.
University collaborations and extracurricular and curricular stage
Halls of residence
DPCM 26 April 2020 - fase 2 - 4 May
In application of the provisions of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 26 April 2020 which officially opens phase 2 of the coronavirus emergency in our country, the President of EDISU Piemonte, Alessandro Sciretti, with a decree has defined the new provisions as regards the modalities of hospitality in university residences.
What changes since May 4: take note!
Returning in halls of residence
From 4 May 2020, they will be able to return to Residence exclusively the assignees of a bed in Residences that are in the following situations:
- students, who document their participation in didactic activities, exercises, laboratories and traineeships activated by the Piedmontese Universities and which take place in attendance.
students who document that they are housed in precarious situations in the Piedmont Region and outside the family unit. Those who have completed their studies, and only the formal graduation announcement is missing, are excluded from returning. The return must be previously authorized by EDISU Piemonte. Return requests must be sent to email@example.com.
It is confirmed that, with the exception of guests in the conditions referred to in the previous point, towards of all the other guests of the Residences, the prohibition to return to Residence established by the Decree of the President of EDISU Piedmont n ° 3 of 24 March 2020, is still in force.
How to apply for return?
By sending a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your request.
It must first be authorised in advance by EDISU Piemonte.
Guests admitted to return will be quarantined as a precaution in their assigned Residence, or if there are no structural conditions to guarantee the quarantine, also in other residences identified by the Administration.
The duration of the quarantine is 15 days.
Departures from residence
- Guests can leave the residences, provided that their movement falls within those permitted by art. 1 paragraph 1 letter a) of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 26 April 2020.
- All students who have graduated and for whom 10 days of graduation have passed they may remain for a further 10 days after the date of communication of the offices, which will not occur before 7 days from the issue of this Decree, compatibly with the times necessary for the return and with the legal requirements or, alternatively, they must request a paid stay.
- Students assigned bed places as last semester who did not request to stay in the structure beyond March 31, 2020 they must leave the residence within 10 days after the exit communication date given by the offices, which will not take place before 7 days from the issue of this Decree, alternatively, they must request a paid stay.
Students who have a job
Students who have a job can be transferred to one or more dedicated facilities.
Exits from residences
Outings are also permitted for the following reasons:
- meeting with relatives, limited to the Piedmont Region, in compliance with the provisions of art. 1 letter a) of the Prime Ministerial Decree of April 26, 2020, with return to the residence on the same day and no overnight stay outside the residence. Those who stay outside the residence will no longer be able to return, until new arrangements are made;
- individual or sporting activity, in compliance with the provisions of art. 1 letter f) of the Prime Ministerial Decree of April 26, 2020;
- participation in training sessions of professional and non-professional athletes, in compliance with the provisions of art. 1 letter g) of the Prime Ministerial Decree of April 26, 2020.
Mode of exits
As for the other issues already provided by the Decree of the President of EDISU Piedmont n ° 3 of 24 March 2020, also in these cases each time the guest is absent he must fill in the exit / entry register, available at the entrance of the Residence indicating the date and time of entry / exit and the reason for the same. For the training sessions referred to in point c), the documentation of the sports club certifying participation in the training, must also be produced.
For those who live in Piedmont
The guests assigned bed places at the residences that have left the same and are staying in the Piedmont Region, can recover their personal belongings left in residence in the following ways:
- the recovery must be previously authorized by EDISU Piemonte. Recovery requests should be sent to email@example.com
- once authorized, the guest goes to the residence, and after wearing the personal protective equipment provided by the staff, he goes directly to his room, where he collects the personal effects he intends to recover, as well as the boxing of those he intends to keep in residence. EDISU will supply the necessary boxes. By boxing, the guest authorizes EDISU Piedmont to move the boxes to another storage room, after filling in and signing the appropriate report indicating the number of boxes deposited.
- Guests who believe they will no longer return to residence for the academic year 2019/2020 must completely free the room from their personal belongings, or they can ask to keep the boxes in the warehouses (at most n ° 4 as required by the regulation on the conservation of personal effects), defining the date by which they will collect the boxes. In this case the deposit will be retained until the boxes have been collected;
- according to the regulation, in the case of deposit of boxes, their collection must always take place by 30 September 2020;
- the recovery of personal belongings kept in the lockers of the common kitchens, will be carried out by the residence staff.
These provisions also apply to the recovery of personal effects by guests who, in accordance with this Decree, are authorized to return to a different residence from the one initially assigned.
What hasn't changed since May 4
- The following provisions, contained in the Decree of the President of EDISU Piemonte n ° 3 of 24 March 2020, continue to apply:
- The usage of the public kitchens is only allowed between 6.30 a.m. and 12.00 p.m., with half an hour of flexibility in order to prepare and eat meals. No other usage of the kitchen is allowed. Any kind of assembly is still forbidden, and we remind you to take proper turns using the kitchen.
- Entering other students’ room is forbidden. The rooms are to be used by you had your roommate only, and you cannot have other people over, not ever for short periods of time.
- It is forbidden to stop in the open-space common areas, such as hallways or stairs.
- The meeting of more than two people in the snack areas is forbidden, and their usage is allowed for a maximum of two people at any given time, provided they keep the safety distance of one meter minimum. Users are supposed to stop for time necessary to buy the snacks.
- The meeting of more than two people is forbidden in hallways, balconies, landings, stairs, laundry room, linen change. In case the presence of two people is necessary, they are to always keep the minimum safety distance of one meter between them.
- The elevator usage is to be reduced to the cases in which it is strictly unavoidable, and in no cases the elevator can be used by more than one person at a time.
- All students must remain in their designated floor and side (the one in which their room is), and may leave it only to make use of the available services, following the correct usage procedures and in the proper timetables.
- All students must be inside the residence by 11 p.m., with the exception of those who have proven work reasons not to be back by that time.
- It is strongly encouraged to only go out to buy supplies once per week and always during the day, in order to avoid meeting people and possible situation of contagion. You are invited to organize yourselves so that the exits are limited to the strictly unavoidable amount.
- Each time you leave the residence for any reason, you must fill in an in/out register, specifying the date, time of exit and comeback, and reason for your leaving.
- You are allowed to exit for proven medical exams by exhibiting a booking form.
- All communal areas are closed except kitchen, laundry and reception.
- Guests and visitors are banned.
- All residents are required to stay in the building and entrance is forbidden to people who are currently out of the residence until further notice from Edisu.
- Hospitality is suspended.
- Scrolling of ranking positions and room exchange are suspended.
- We ask you to abide by the rules in order to preserve public health and we remind you that non-compliance with the regulation will be sanctioned.
Correct behaviour in residence
Avoid gatherings in the kitchen and at scheduled times, do not enter other people's rooms, use the lifts only if strictly necessary, return time at 11pm, go shopping once a week and during the day.
These are just some of the prescriptions to follow if you live in residence.
Download the Infographic to learn more or download the official press release.
If you are a guest in residence you can stay free of charge until the end of the Coronavirus - COVID 2019 emergency, even if they have not requested to stay in the facility beyond March 31, 2020 and fall within the cases indicated in Resolution No. 14 of 19/02/2020.
Meals at home
The service is active in the residences of Turin, Grugliasco and Piedmont. It provides for the preparation and delivery in residence of a hot dish at lunch and dinner, from Monday to Sunday.
The service is active for the entire duration of the health emergency and is free of charge.
The use of the laundry is free of charge for the entire period of the emergency and washing powder capsules are also provided free of charge.
Free stationery is available in residence to deal with the difficulties of supply related to the particular moment of health emergency.
Sims are provided with or without tablet / key for web browsing to allow you to take exams and degrees without problems during this period.
Residenzascolta: psychological support desk for students in residence
Listening service and psychological support for the management of problems related to the current emergency in collaboration with psychological specialists.
To ask for psychological support
Contact cell. 375 522 8209 from Monday to Sunday from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm.
An operator will answer you, who will take note of your mobile phone number, and then you will be called back by one of our representatives, a specialist in the socio-psychological field, to whom you can submit your problems related to the current emergency.
Doing sport in residence
Several initiatives have started to help students living in residence to face the quarantine by doing physical activity... with a bit of adaptation and imagination!
All it takes is a mat!
In collaboration with CUS Torino, sports mats are available for sports training in residence
Train with CUS Torino!
On the Facebook page you can follow the live lessons at 6pm proposed by @custorino from Monday to Saturday. Or you can watch the videos here
Initiative open to all
Info phone numbers
They are reserved for guest students at EDISU university residences.
Cell 366 5712153 (active 24 hours a day)
For information requests to the prevention and protection service
Cell 335 7782267 (active from 8 am to 8 pm)
for information requests to the Residences Service
I'll bring you a book home
In residence you can take one of the many books in the International Library of the institution thanks to the project I bring you a book at home, an initiative to network and enrich our daily life in these days with the reading of titles of international fiction.
The books are available in different languages - besides Italian: English, French, Romanian, Albanian, Arabic and Chinese.
Here are the titles available residence by residence!
Health care information
The service is on. To receive information please call 331 6109713 (Monday to Thursday from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm and Friday from 8.00 am to noon).
During this period the activity is suspended by appointment.
How to contact us and ask for information
Open up a ticket
To open a ticket Access the Assistenza e Ticketing area if you need information on scholarships and contributions, Isee, assessments and revocations, housing service, catering, regional taxes and collaboration 200 hours.
Consult the FAQ you can find inside and if you don't find what you are looking for open an assistance ticket.
To fill in the FORM
Access from the Information and Assistance page, "Ask us for help" box to receive assistance on topics other than those you can ask for in the Assistance and Ticketing area.
Before filling in the FORM and sending it make sure you have not found the answer by reading the FAQ of the site.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 25 June 2020