This page is constantly updated, consult it often.
#causewecare #iorestoinresidenza #iorestoacasa
How to contact us and ask for information
In accordance with the Co.Re.Co.'s decision of 7 January 2022, the study rooms will remain openbut, in order to reduce the possibility of contagion, users are requested to wear FFP2 masks and strictly observe safety protocols.
You might be interested in:
FROM 1 SEPTEMBER GREEN PASS IS REQUIRED FOR ACCESS TO STUDY ROOMS
Read more about this:
FROM 1 SEPTEMBER GREEN PASS IS REQUIRED FOR ACCESS TO CANTEENS
- Press release: green pass
- Notice: have a green pass for access to study room and meals in the canteen
Forms for travel subject to self-certification can be found here https://www.interno.gov.it/it/speciali/coronavirus
The new Joy Food app!
With the new Joy Food app you can decide in advance what to eat for lunch or dinner, order it and book your pickup time to avoid queues.
For the moment, you can still pay at the canteen cash desk with your smartcard, but soon you will be able to pay directly with the app or smartcard via pos and the meal will be delivered to your home.
Read more here.
Halls of residence
COVID 19: EDISU Piemonte Residences Guidelines
We publish the residences_guidelines_Covid-19 in force in the residences as regards the emergency protocols from Covid 19 that provide important information in relation to the behaviors to be followed to access the residence safely.
The document is subject to periodic revisions in relation to what national and local regulations provide.
Update 18 October 2021:
Emergency by Covid 19
From 6 September reopening:
- CAPPEL VERDE: maximum 2 people per time slot
- OLIMPIA: maximum 4 people per time slot
- GYMNASTIC ROOM PAOLI: maximum 1 person per time slot
To learn about other gyms (not currently open to the public) go to the Find the location you are looking for page.
- the entrance is possible only and exclusively if you are in possession of the Green Pass and by reservation, to be made at the reception by Saturday at 12 noon of the previous week
- the time of use: maximum 1 hour per day for each user for a total of 3 hours per week
- do not access the locker rooms and bathrooms as they remain closed
- access to the gym only in the presence of the instructor
- the gyms will be open only in the presence of the instructor.
Extension of entry and domicile for a fee
Coronavirus Covid 19 and return to residence
During the quarantine imposed by the Covid 19 health emergency many students had to stay in residence.
The boom in Internet connections made it more difficult to ensure sufficient connection for the use of distance learning and exam preparation platforms.
With the important contribution of the Compagnia di San Paolo Foundation, new 100 Mbps connections and dedicated workstations were set up in the Cappel Verde and San Liborio residences in Turin and Villa Claretta in Grugliasco.
In addition, 10 tablets have been made available for students taking exams or discussing their thesis.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 11 January 2022