From April 22nd 2020 at noon the provisional ranking lists a.y. 2019/2020 for PhD courses and Postgraduate Schools, first years and successive years are published.
How to check the results
Log into the Online Services with PIN, SPID or USER CODE 2019/20 and, in the box “Scholarship, accommodation service, food service”, click on “Elaborated ranking list”.
On the scholarship and accommodation provisional ranking you may result as eligible or excluded.
- ELIGIBLE: You meet all notice of competition’s requirements. You have to check the data and wait for definitive ranking list’s outcome.
- EXCLUDED: You do not meet notice of competition’s requirements (the reason behind exclusion is available above the result).
If you think to meet requirements, you have to submit a complaint against the result of the provisional ranking list within the deadline as specified in the section “COMPLAINTS”.
If you do not submit any complaint, the provisional ranking list will be considered as examined and accepted.
Complaints must be submitted only according to the following cases:
- a material error occurred (cases provided for in art. 3 of Notice of Competition are considered as an exception);
- the enrollment has not been verified with the University;
- ISEE Universitario (currently valid, without any discrepancy omissione/difformità) was not available in INPS database.
The procedure is available by consulting the result of provisional ranking list.
How to do it
Complaints must be transmitted online within 4 May 2020 at 12 o’clock (noon), by online procedure.
It will be possible to attach any document (PDF format only) relevant to the case, directly through the dedicated procedure.
In order to fill out the complaint, you are required to check the Step by Step guide for Extra-EU international students (page 26).
Declaration of house rental
All scholarship winners, in order to receive the scholarship appropriate amount owed, (Notice of Competition’s art. 5 paragraph 1.2 a and b) have to submit the declaration of house rental from 22 April 2020 to 14 May 2020 at 12:00 o’clock (noon), by following the procedure available on EDISU Online Services’ personal page.
Students who do not declare any rental agreement will receive the commuter scholarship amount (Notice of competition’s art. 5 paragraph 1.1).
In order to be considered as non-residents, Extra-UE students whose families are residing abroad have to declare the house rental agreement as well.
All details on how to submit the declaration of house rental are available in the Step by Step guide for Extra-EU international students (page 34).
Definitive ranking lists
The final rankings for the scholarship will be published on 21 May 2020 at 12.00 noon.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 08 May 2020