Data di creazione: 04 February 2022
Starting from Tuesday 1st February, you can access public offices only if you hold a Green Pass (COVID-19 green certification). The Green Pass is obtainable through vaccination, healing or a negative swab. At the same time, you will be asked to show a valid ID.
Please note that, if you do not have a Green Pass you will not be able to avail the services and you will have to leave the office.
Exemptions are provided for:
- whoever has a certified and valid exemption for SARS-COV-2 vaccine, the certification must be shown at the desk
- whoever is waiting for receiving/updating their Green Pass. In this case you need to show documents proving the conditions for receiving the Green Pass.
Remember that you are also required to:
- wear a surgical mask or a FFP2 face mask;
- have no respiratory symptoms, loss of sense of smell or taste and/or body temperature above 37.5° for at least 14 days and - in suspected or positive cases of SARS-Cov2 infection - have complied with the instructions provided by the Ministry of Health,
- not be in quarantine or fiduciary isolation;
- in case of close contact with a COVID-19 infected subject, to have complied with the quarantine instructions of the health authorities
Ultimo aggiornamento: 30 March 2022