Chiedi al Chatbot Messenger | newsletter


Contenuti principali della pagina

Data di creazione: 13 July 2022

What is that?

The 2022 Certificazione Unica (Single Certification) is the document that contains all the payments you received in tax year 2021.


What is it for?

The amounts must be included only in the ISEE Universitario/ISEE Parificato certificates which are issued starting from the 1st January 2023.
The amounts are tax-exempt incomes: therefore, they are not relevant for the purposes of the 2022 tax declaration.
Remember, however, that this certification must be used for the scholarship application for academic year 2023/24, whereas for the request for benefits in academic year 2022/23 you will need to use the 2021 Certificazione Unica (Single Certification), which is already available in your Sportello Online/Personal page in the section entitled “Payments certification”.
These incomes must not be included in the tax declaration and they do not affect the maximum income threshold not to be exceeded in order to be "fiscally dependent".


How do I get it?

The 2022 Certificazione Unica can be downloaded from the Sportello Online/Personal page, in the section entitled “Payments certification” (page 4, "Altri dati/Other data" section, "Redditi
esenti/Tax-exempt incomes", points 468 and 469). It is available starting from 11 july, 2022.



These are tax-exempt incomes (they must not be included in the 2021 income tax declaration); You will have to include them in the ISEE certificate which you can request starting from 1 st January 2023.
If during your university degree you took part in part-time collaborations (200 hours) at EDISU and the payment for the collaboration was arranged in tax year 2020, then you must download the 2021 Certificazione Unica (Single Certification) from the Sportello Online/Personal page.
If you do not have the credentials for entering the EDISU webpage, you must request the SPID (Sistema pubblico di Identità Digitale/Public System for Digital Identification). You can request it at the following link:
Further specific information can be requested by contacting EDISU using the Ticketing Service ONLY. The Ticketing Service is available and information about the Certificazione Unica can be found in the section “ISEE/ECONOMIC REQUIREMENTS”. In case you have questions, you can open a ticket and an operator will answer them.


Ultimo aggiornamento: 21 November 2022

Evaluate the usability of our website

Help us to improve your browsing experience as much as possible.