We remind you that from 1 July 2019 the TICKETING service is active.
There, you can find FAQs about the following topics and if you do not find the answers you are looking for you can contact us by opening a ticket.
- ISEE and assestements
- Revocation and credits recovery
- Scholarship and accomodation service (divided by topic and student type, with a section dedicated to international EU and non-EU students and students with disabilities)
- Food service
- Integrative grant international mobility
- Extraordinary contribution
- Regional fee for the right to university education
- Regional fee for professional enabling
- Part-time internship
In particular, for information relating to scholarships and accomodation service you must use TICKETING ONLY, avoiding the use of other communication channels (email, telephone) dedicated to different users and not suitable for providing answers on the aforementioned topics.
You can access the TICKETING service from the homepage of the site by selecting, in the Contacts section, the Information and assistance item and clicking on Go to Ticketing service.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 28 August 2019