News with pagoPA!
Starting from Monday 14 October 2019, with the pagoPA system, new payment types will be possible.
In fact, you can make payments for the University Halls of residences with the following reasons:
- DISCIPLINARY PENALTIES charged to the guests of the Halls of residences
- DAMAGE COMPENSATION caused during the stay in one of our housing facilities
- SUBSCRIPTION to access the gyms
With the pagoPA system it is already possible at present to make the payment of the regional tax for the right to university study and of the regional professional qualification tax.
Halls of residence Borsellino, Villa Claretta, Mollino and Codegone
The guests of these Halls of residences cannot pay with pagoPA system for Compensation and Gym membership.
They must contact the Hall of residence Director.
- Connect to the pagoPA page
- 3. GYM SUBSCRIPTION for gym membership
- 4. DISCIPLINARY PENALTIES / DAMAGE COMPENSATION in the corresponding cases.
Instructions on the procedure
Proceed correctly by following our instructions in the attachments:
Alternative payment solutions to pay
As an alternative to Pago PA it is possible to make the above payments by credit or debit card, in Halls of residences equipped with POS.
Payments in cash and by bank transfer are not allowed.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 24 January 2020