You have selected the Accommodation service page. We remember you that the following information does not replace the content of Notices of competition and official documents regulating the EDISU service and that you can download from the website.
Accomodation service and application
- Non-resident students can apply for scholarship and accommodation service.
- The requirements are the same required for the scholarship. Students must apply with the User Code 2019/20, a PIN or a SPID code within the deadlines.
- For every benefit, EDISU publishes a provisional and a definitive ranking list. Students can check their results on their personal pages of EDISU online services.
- After the publication of the accommodation definitive ranking lists, students must accept the accommodation (if they are winners) or express their interest (if they are eligible students).
In case of refuse and self declaration of rental contract
Students refusing the accommodation service during the “acceptance” phase, or during the “declaration of interest” phase, or failing to fill out and transmit the above-mentioned online procedures, will be considered as “resident students” for the purpose of the scholarship’s amount.
Students applying for accommodation service, but no more interested in receiving it, can:
- delete the request for accommodation service within August the 29th 2019 at noon (12:00) by clicking on “delete accommodation service”;
- submit a formal “waiver of accommodation service” within September the 16th 2019 at noon (12:00), by using the dedicated procedure for complaint.
It is possible to maintain the amount of scholarship for “non-resident student, not applying for accommodation service” ONLY by following the procedure and choosing one of the options listed above and transmitting the self-declaration of rental contract.
In case the “non-resident” student is not going to submit the self-declaration, the amount of scholarship is equivalent as that of “commuter students”
Accomodation acceptance - if you are winner
Students resulted winner in the accommodation definitive classification lists must accept their accommodation online within the following deadlines. The acceptance procedure is available on their personal pages of EDISU online services.
From 20 to 24 September 2019 at noon
Students who do not fill out and transmit the accommodation acceptance properly within the deadlines are equated to student who waive an accommodation.
Expression of interest in an accomodation - if you are eligible
Students resulted eligible in the accommodation definitive classification lists must express their interest in an accommodation online within the following deadlines. The “Expression of interest” procedure is available on their personal pages of EDISU online services.
Eligible, first years and successive years
From 20 to 24 September 2019 at noon
In the expression of interest, five options are available:
- I’m interested;
- I’m not interested;
- I’m interested with option “Erasmus mese” (for students who are going to attend an international mobility project that lasts less than 8 months, art. 33 par. 4.1);
- I’m interested with option “Erasmus anno” (for students who are going to attend an international mobility project that lasts 8 or more months, art. 33 par. 4.2);
- I’m interested with option “Collegio Renato Einaudi” (art. 33 par. 5).
Students who select the “I’m interested” or the “I’m interested with option ‘Erasmus mese’” option must order the residences with available accommodation by preference. Students who select the “I’m not interested” option will not be called anymore for any available accommodation and will be considered as a “resident” student for the purposes of scholarship’s amount.
The outcomes of the declarations of interest will be published on 26 September 2019 in the student’s personal page of EDISU online services.
Students who express their positive interest in an accommodation and are called (has been “attribuito”) to be assigned to an accommodation after the declaration of interest, will receive an email from email@example.com with full details about the assignation.
Students who have compiled the declaration of interest affirming their positive interest, but not yet assigned to any accommodation after the declaration of interest, can get the scholarship’s amount for “non-resident” students, if they provide details concerning their house-rental contract. This amount would include the monetary value of the accommodation service not enjoyed.
Single Ranking list of Eligible students
After the publication of declaration of interest’s outcomes, EDISU will publish new ranking lists for eligible students who declared their interest in an accommodation but haven’t been called (has not been “attribuito”) for any accomodation.
These ranking lists, named “Single ranking list” are available in EDISU online service, section “Scholarship”, label “Accommodation service ranking list”, and are arranged on the following criteria:
- for first year, divided between EU/Extra-Eu students and venue of courses, then ordered according to the increasing value of ISEE Universitario/Parificato;
- for successive year, divided between venue of courses, then ordered according to decreasing score.
If two students have the same score, the one with the lowest ISEE value comes first. If two students have the same ISEE value, the youngest one comes first.
If an accommodation is available, our Hall of Residence office is going to contact the student by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assignment of accommodation consists in the right to enjoy an accommodation granted by competition. It is not the right to enjoy the accommodation chosen by the student.
After the assignment of accommodation to winner students, the accommodation will be assigned to eligible students.
For informations concerning these topics:
- Halls of residence
- room's type
- residence tranfert and accomodation exchanges
go to Living section of the website.
Notice of competition
Step by step 2019/20 – First Years
Ultimo aggiornamento: 20 November 2019