EDISU Piemonte offers to the attending this conference the opportunity to stay in EDISU halls of residence from the 17th to 21st July 2017.
Halls of residence in Turin
Reservation close: 23rd June 2017
Reservation are only possible by online procedure. At the end of the booking, the guest will receive from the Booking Office of EDISU a cost estimate for the stay.
Booking Hospitality LOGIN
The guest wil have to pay the accommodation and send by mail to email@example.com the signed quote and a copy of the payment receipt:
- pay via bank transfer the total amount
- sign the confirmation quote
- send a copy of the signed confirmation quote and of the bank payment receipt at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The assignation of the residence will be communicated via e-mail at the end of the expiration date of the reservation.
Participants are entitled to pay the total amount via bank transfer within five working daysafter booking (Saturday and Sunday excluded).
In case of missing payment within 5 days from the moment of the reservation Saturday and Sunday excluded, EDISU Piemonte will cancel the reservation.
Please send your payment:
- EDISU Piemonte, via Madama Cristina 83, 10126 Torino
- Fiscal Code 97547570016
- VAT Number : 06440290010
- BANK: : UNICREDIT Banca Tesoreria Regionale Agenzia 08622
- ADDRESS: Via Garibaldi n. 2, 10121 Torino – Italia
- IBAN: IT 18 O 02008 01044 000040788468
- SWIFT/BIC: UNCRITM1GC2
Description: “International Association for Critical Realism - 2017 Annual Conference 2017 EDISU – ACCOMMODATION name of the guest” (Ex. "International Association for Critical Realism - 2017 Annual Conference 2017 – ACCOMODATION JOHN SMITH").
In case of missing payment within 5 days from the moment of the reservation. Saturday and Sunday excluded, EDISU Piemonte will cancel the reservation.
Note: Bank fees are at the expense of the guest.
With the exception of any unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances, no refund will be given for cancellation or early departure.
- Single room: € 29,50
- Double room: € 49,00
- Single room: € € 37,50
- Double room: € 55,00
Rates include toiletries, courtesy kit upon arrival, daily tidying up and mid-stay room cleaning, use of common spaces and services (kitchen, TV room, game room, gym). Residences are also equipped with a coin-operated laundry and ironing room and with coin-operated snack and beverages machines. In the rooms the internet connection with Ethernet cable is free (guests can buy the LAN cable at the reception).
To these rates it should be added the Tourist Tax rate of € 1,80 per person per night for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights by City Council decision on 27 February 2012 and subsequent modifications and supplements.
The tax payment must be made in cash at the reception
Additional services Rates (charges included)
- Single room cleaning: € 12,50
- Double bedroom cleaning: € 20,50 -€10,50 per person
- Apartment with a single bedroom cleaning: € 15,50
- Apartment with a double bedroom cleaning: € 24,50 – €12,50 per person
- Additional linen: € 3,00
- Additional courtesy kit: € 1,50
- Hire crockery kit: € 30,00 (which would be returned cleaned by the the guest)
- LAN cable: € 2,00
Booked rooms will be available from 14 pm of the arrival day to 12 pm of the departure day. If the guest require, it will be possible to keep the luggage before the check- in and after the check-out.
Info and contact
Accomodation by reservation
Phone: + 39 011 6531063 - 1042
Fax: + 39 011 6531161
Ultimo aggiornamento: 11 May 2017