If you take advantage of the food service in the canteen or in alternative services, it may be useful to know where to top up your smart card in an easy way.
See the information below to find the most suitable place.
How to do it
- access to the voice Food Services
- remember to always have your username and password with you.
- the recharge can be made for a value between 5.00 and 70.00 euors (again for multiples of 5.00 euros)
- you can use Bancomat, Credit card and Rechargeable cards
- once you have recharged online, transfer it to the smart card at the self service totem that you find in the canteen.
Transfer your recharge to the smart card
This precaution will be remembered twice in the online charging process with the following message:"ATTENTION all online recharges to be used must be transferred to the smart card through the appropriate function on the charging boxes placed in university canteens ".
The gradual transition to the totally online procedure is useful for monitoring the initial effectiveness of the new procedure and understanding which aspects to correct to give you a better service.
When the self service boxes will be permanently discontinued and the procedure will therefore be exclusively online, we will inform you promptly on this web site and on social media.
Recharge at the recharging points
To recharging it follow these instructions
- It can be carried out at any charging point;
- It can be done for the amounts (in euros) of 5.00 - 10.00 - 15.00 - 20.00 - 25.00 - 30 (maximum loadable)
- It can also be recharged by credit card or debit card at the Orbassano, c.so Castelfidardo and Camplus Universitario Lingotto.
Where are the charging points
Browse the list below to find your charging point.
- University Canteen Alessandria (box in self service interior canteen)
- Libreria Atheneo, Via T. Michel 8
- Students Office Alessandria
Consorzio Asti Studi Superiori, at the Universitary Student Office (Piazzale De Andrè)
Sede Universitaria di Beinasco (Via San Giacomo 2)
Headquarter Universitaria Città Studi Biella, in Bar (inner University) (C.so Pella 2)
- Student Office of Cuneo
- Libreria L'Ippogrifo, C.so Nizza 1
- University canteen Leonardo Da Vinci (box in self service interior canteen)
- University canteen Villa Claretta (at the Reception)
Beghelli Point, Piazza Lamarmora s.n.
Davide E Simone, Via Giovanni Battista Beccaria 22
- Via Perrone 22, Box in self service (interno Mensa)
- Rivendita Tabacchi n. 33, Via Magnani Ricotti 12
- Copisteria Sorrentino Aniello, Via Perrone 8/a
- Il Tabaccaio, C.so Trieste 34
Hospital S. Luigi, Regione Gonzole 10 (box in self service inside the Hospital)
Reception inside Polo Universitario of Savigliano, Via Garibaldi 6
- Cittadella Mirafiori, Corso Settembrini 178 (totem in self service interno Cittadella)
- Hall of Residence Olimpia (at the Reception)
- Politecnico di Torino canteen Castelfidardo (box in self service interior canteen)
- Politecnico di Torino canteen Borsellino (box in self service interior canteen)
- Politeko, C.so Luigi Einaudi 55/A
- Rivendita Tabacchi n. 148, Via Ormea 15
- Study Hall Verdi 26 (From 3 September 2019)
- Study Hall Corso Svizzera 185
- Tabaccaio Capparucci Roberta, Via Arnaldo da Brescia 37/b
- Tabacchera Ferrari, Via Genova 39
- University canteen Principe Amedeo (box in self service interior canteen)
- University canteen Olimpia (box in self service interior canteen)
Puntolinea, Piazza Giovanni XXIII 19
- Copisteria Copy Store 3, Via G. Ferraris 76
- Students Office Vercelli
Download Recharging points list
Recharge your smart card periodically
It is important to do it in order to have enough credit on the card to pay for the meal.
Otherwise (you do not top up or do it as a credit below the chosen meal rate) you cannot eat your meal in canteens and alternative services.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 27 February 2020