From January 24th 2020 at noon
the provisional ranking lists a.y. 2019/2020 for PhD courses and Postgraduate Schools, first years and successive years are published.
How to check the results
Log into the Online Services (you can use PIN, SPID or User Code 2019/2020) and, in the box "Scholarship, accomodation service, food service", click on "Elaborated ranking list".
You may results as confirmation, eligible or excluded
Now hosted in EDISU Residence for a.y. 2018/2019, you meet the requirements specified on EDISU Notice of Competition and you mantein the accomodation for a.y. 2019/2020.
You meet all notice of competition's requirements. You have to check the data and to wait for definitive ranking list's outcome:
- If your status "eligible" is confirmed in the accomodation service's definitive ranking list on 17 February 2020
- If you submit the declaration of house rental from 22 April to 14 May 2020 (at noon)
- If in the definitive ranking list of scholarship on 21 May 2020 you result "winner"
you will can get the "non-resident" scolarship amount, with in addition the cash value of the housing service.
You do not meet the notice of competition's requirements (the reason behind exclusion is avaliable above the result).
If you think to meet requirements, you have to submit a complaint against the result of the provisional ranking list within the deadline, as specified in the section "COMPLAINTS"
If you do not make any complaint, the provisional ranking list will be considered as examined and accepted.
Must be submitted only according to the following cases::
- a material error occurred (cases provided for in art. 3 of Notice of Competition are considered as an exception);
- the enrollment has not been verified with the University;
- ISEE Universitario (currently valid, without any discrepancy) was not available in INPS database.
The procedure is available by consulting the result of provisional ranking list.
How to do it
Complaints must be transmitted within January 31st 2020 at 12 o'clock (noon).
By online procedure.
It will be possibile to attach any document (PDF format only) relevant to the case, directly through the dedicated procedure.
In order to fill out the complaint, you are required to check art. 7 par. 6 on the Notice of Competition.
Declaration of house rental
When you need to declare the house rental
- If you are a winner of scolarship
- In order to receive the appropriate amount due (art. 5 par. 1.2 point a and b in the Notice of Competition),
- If you have applied as an off-site and you are eligible for the provisional rankings
- If you are an Extra-UE student with family residing abroad
Period to declaration
From Aprile 22th 2020 to May 14th 2020 (at noon)
by following the procedure available on EDISU Online Services' personal page.
If you do not declare house rental
If you do not transmit the self-certification, if you are a winner of scholarship in the ranking of May 21th 2020, if you are considerate off-site for the only purpose of the scholarship amount (art. 5 par. 1.1).
You can found all the detail in art. 8 of the Notice of Competition.
Definitive ranking lists
For PhD and Postgraduates school students, the accomodation service's definitive ranking lists will be published on February the 17th 2020 at noon.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 07 February 2020