From May, the 21st 2019 at noon, on your personal page of Online services will be published the scholarship DEFINITIVE ranking list for a.y. 2018/2019 for students who have applied for the following benefits:
- Seventh semester of bachelor degree and first year of master degree, benefits confirmation for merit, bachelor degree title achieved within 31/03/2019 and enrolment in a Master Degree within 06/05/2019.
- Seventh semester of bachelor degree and first year of master degree, standard application, bachelor degree title achieved within 31/03/2019 and enrolment in a Master Degree within 06/05/2019
- PhD courses and Postgraduate Schools, first years and successive years.
HOW TO CHECK THE RESULTS
Students with an User Code or a PIN Code/SPID can check the result on their personal page of <Online Services> at the frame <Scholarships, sleeping accommodation, food service and grants>. Otherwise, the student has to go to an EDISU Student Office.
Students can result winner or excluded.
- Winner: the student meets the requirements set by the Notice of Competition. More information about the payments of the scholarship are available in the following articles of the Notice of Competition:
- Art. 22, for students who applied for the seventh semester of bachelor and the first year of master degree. These students cannot apply for a down payment of the second installment because they already received a first installment equal to 50% of the total scholarship amount: therefore, they can receive only the full second installment. The second installment will be paid starting from the end of November 2019, if you achieve at least 20 credits within 10th August 2019.
- Art. 27, for students enrolled in a PhD course or in a postgraduate school. The first installment will be paid starting from the end of May, and the amount will be available on your bank account within the end of June.
- Excluded: the student does not meet the requirements set by the Notice of Competition, therefore cannot obtain EDISU benefit.
More information are available at section V and VI of the Notice of Competition.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 10 June 2019